Features Identify and Recognize talent
- Identify top-performers. Identify non-performers
- Top performers searchable per skill. e.g. java, analyst, sales, architect
- Provide objective(quantitative) ratings/basis of comparison per skill
- Immediate recognition for a job well done. Enable continuous feedback.
- Enable public recognition, known to be top-most talent retention factor
Trusted and Cost effective
- Consistent across organization
- Transparent and fair
- Less onerous to participate and reduces cost by 90% in terms of time and effort
- Improved accuracy of information
- Enable top performers to have greater influence.
- Adapt goals to evolving environment.
Healthy work environment
- Encourage team work.
- Discourage office politics
- Do not breed jealousy and personal hatred*Discourage favouritism and discrimination
Manager is not the company
- Avoid anomalies because of: Dept. change, Manager change
- Meritocracy: Manager is NOT the limit. Sky is the limit.*
- Encourage “Work for the company NOT Manager” culture. Discourage greasing the manager
Group level aggregated metrics
- Skill profile of the organization/dept/division. Strongest/weakest skills
- Performance Trending of individual/dept/division etc. Superimposed graphs for comparisons.